Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Today is a wonderful day, for many reasons:
  1. It's Friday. 'Nuff said.
  2. I found out I passed my German Translation Exam, so I don't have to worry about taking any more foreign language classes!
  3. I finished and submitted my Teach For America application. Accepted or not, it's out of my hands and I don't have to worry about it...well, until the 23rd when I find out if I've been invited for an interview or not.
  4. Did I mention it's Friday?
  5. I went to dinner at Pizza Hut with my roommate Gabby and I laughed so hard I snorted. Yep. I'm just thankful I wasn't drinking anything when I laughed that hard. Cheeks hurt from smiling, but it's a good kind of pain.
  6. And my bed is waiting for me to reintroduce myself to it. "Hello Mr. Bed. I know we've been strangers, but I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'm Patty and I'm tired. May I join you? ................... He said yes!!!"
Night!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I so hear ya on that. I'm always glad when Friday rolls around, and today was payday. Double hurrah!!

Mal said...

I like your bed's politeness. He is so practiced in his etiquette.