Monday, October 4, 2010

Plugging Along!

Honestly nothing new to report. It's not like I have a new car (Becca), have moved (Cathy and Randy), or am expecting a baby (Susan and K.C.). The only thing I'm looking forward to? Bedtime. Yep, I'm easy to please.

I'm contemplating the 75+ pages of English theory I'm supposed to understand (ha, ha. That's a good one) by class tomorrow, the reading I haven't done but hope to finish in the hour before a different class, and the impending submission of Essay 2 my students have on Wednesday. Serentity Now!

Everyone says teaching is easier when you aren't taking classes and, right now, I'm clinging to that belief...that and the chocolate cake that is oozing between my clenched fist! Okay, maybe not that last part, but I'm clinging baby!  :)

I will know by Thursday whether or not I have a face-to-face, all day interview for the Teach For America program. I'm hoping so. I don't think I bombed the telephone interview, but I've been wrong before...not lately, but before. I think I was three and believed Santa Claus was real. Yep, I think that was the last time I was wrong.

Okay, enough procrastinating for me. Procrastination is the postponement of pain and I'm getting a Charlie Horse. 'Night!

No comments: