Friday, June 17, 2011

Ramble...Rumble...Mumble

Yeah, I don't know what I'm going to say either, except I've noticed that I am having more difficulty striking the letter "A" when I type on my computer keyboard lately. Seriously? I just had to retype the word "lately" three times because each time I forgot to strike, or didn't hit hard enough, the letter "A". I think I need to work on strengthening my left pinky finger.


I could blme (yes, I'm just going to say screw it from now on if I type the "A" or not. It's gonna be hit and miss so I hope you can understand my mumbling...) the lack of "A"s on the fact that I am not a lefty, but that wouldn't be entirely true. I've just recently noticed this problem, so tht's not to blame. Perhaps it's lzyness? I did, after all just finish my mster's program, so it could be that. It's not really text-speak, so that's not to blme. But as I'm typing this posting I am noticing that there seems to be a bit of  lg (lag) when I think I strike the "A" key and when the cursor moves on my screen.

Yep, that sounds right. Let's blme it on the keyboard. I am, after all, perfect, so why wouldn't it be modern technology's fult.

I LIKE IT!

No comments: