Friday, June 12, 2009

Must...Keep...Going......

I am a wuss. I fully admit it and don't understand how people do it. I am sooooooo tired right now I'm having problems keeping my eyes open and typing this blog. I have now acquired two jobs and am working 60+ hours a week. While that's good for the pocket, it's bad for the relaxation as I literally work every day of the week. A slow day is only 5 hours of work, while a busy day requires me to be up between 6 & 6:30 am to get dressed and make it to my job at 8am where I work until 5pm and then rush (not agressive driving rush, but constantly looking at the clock in the car rush) to my next job where I work until 11pm, all to wake up and do it over again the next day.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz..............................................

what? Oh, sorry. I fell asleep there.

What was I saying? Who cares...I'm headed to bed.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Julie said...

When it rains, it pours! Remember when you were stressing over not having a job? My how the tables have turned ;) I do admire you for all your hard work, I definitely couldn't do it. Where is your second job? Are you still working at the bowling alley?