Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Accepted!!!

Is it sad of me to feel glad when I get accepted? Whether it's as a "friend" on Facebook or into Graduate School? I received my first acceptance letter into Graduate School and can you guess where it was? University of Idaho. Who knows? Maybe I'll be heading back to my old stomping grounds in the fall. They definitely have location going for it as well as the fact they have a PhD program as well that I can fast-track into, hopefully cutting a year off my doctorate. Man! That sounds so grown up...and so far away.

I haven't received any rejections yet, so that's a good sign. Is my ego so fragile it will break into a million pieces if I don't get in everywhere I applied? I think I'll be okay, especially since I know at least one school wants me...let's hope that's the first of many acceptances.

A girl's gotta have options!

No comments: